Kendriya Vidyalaya 2021-2022 Admission, Kendriya Vidyalaya 2021-2022 Admission Form, | Here is Kendriya Vidyalaya 2021 2022 admission result 2021-22 for class 1
For those who had registered online for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) and were waiting for the lottery, there is very good news for those people, because the first list for admission in class 1 has been declared by KVS on June 23, 2021. has been issued.
Those who had registered online for admission to KVS can now check the admission list by visiting the official website.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission (KVS) has already announced the admission list by issuing notification, in this post we will see, how to login to the official website of KVS and see the admission list.
- KVS Admission Form 2021
- KV Admission 2021 Highlights
- KVS Admission Important Date 2021
- KVS Admission 2021 List
- Check Application Status 2021 KVS
- Print you Application KVS Portal | आवेदन को प्रिंट करें
- Documents Required for KVS Admission
- KVS Portal Online Registration Process
- KVS Contact Information
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admissions 2021-22
- Can I modify the application form?
- How do I know if my application has been accepted?
- Can I check the status of the application?
- How much fee is to be paid for the application?
KVS Admission Form 2021
Those who are waiting for admission in class 1 need to know, the last date for KVS class 1 admission Date was 19 Apr 2021. And those who had registered can now visit the official website of kvs to see the class 1 admission list.
Those who did not register online for class 1. They can not register now, because the last date of KVS Admission Class 1 was 19 Apr 2021 which is now over, now the form cannot be submitted and edited again.
KV Admission 2021 Highlights
|Name of Portal||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Online Registration date for Class-I||01 April 2021|
|Online Registration Last date -1r Class-1||19 April 2021|
|Class 1 First Admission List Date||23 Jun 2021|
|last date of admission||31 August 2021|
|KVS Portal Objectives||For admission to class-1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas of India in the session 2021-2022|
KVS Admission Important Date 2021
|KVS Portal Years for||2021-2022|
|Last date for online application for class 1||19 Apr 2021|
|Lottery date 23 June 2021 for admission in class-1||23 June 2021|
KVS Admission 2021 List
Those who have registered online for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) class 1 can now see the online admission list. The process of viewing the list is simple, which we can see through the official website of KVS.
To see the KVS Class 1 First Admission List, follow the process mentioned by us, after that, you will be able to see the list easily.
Check Application Status 2021 KVS
If you want to see the status of your application, then we can see it from the official website, see the status of your application like this.
- First of all, go to the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- After this, we have to visit the home page of the site, where we will get to see a lot of information.
- After this, you have to click on the option of “Check Application Status” appearing in the top menu bar.
- Now a form will open in front of us, as can be seen in the screenshot below.
To view the status of the application, we have to first log in to the portal and for this login code and other information will be required.
- First of all, enter the login code
- Enter the date of birth of the child who has been registered
- Register mobile number also to be filled
- After this, the captcha code shown in front has to be filled
After filling all these information, you have to click on the login button, after doing this you will be logged into the portal, and the status of the application will be shown in front of you.
Print you Application KVS Portal | आवेदन को प्रिंट करें
We can also print the application made by us, to print the application, we have to go to the official portal, after going to the portal, follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official portal (https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/index.html)
- After going to the home page of the portal, click on the link “Print Application” in the top menu bar
- After that, you will reach the login page
- All the details asked on the login page have to be filled in correctly, after that click on the button of login, now you have been logged into the portal.
- Now application options will be visible in front of you
- To print the application, click on the option of “Print Application”, after which you will be able to print your application in PDF, if you want, you can also print it in hard copy.
Documents Required for KVS Admission
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Scan Photo
- age Proof
- Differently Abled – certificate from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation center
- residence Proof
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
KVS Portal Online Registration Process
To register on the portal, we have to visit the official portal, after that we can complete the registration by following some simple steps, you can see the complete information about how to do the registration below.
- To register, first, we have to go to the official website, where we have to click on Sign Up
- After this, the form will open in front of us, in which all the information of the child will have to be filled in.
- After this, your mobile number will also have to be verified. (Attention here you have to fill in your own mobile number.)
- filling in all the information, submit it, after that your registration on the portal will be completed.
- To register for admission, you have to log in to the portal through login code, mobile number, and date of birth.
- The admission form will open, in which the basic details of the child and complete details of the parents will have to be filled.
- Select the school for admission
- All the necessary documents will have to be uploaded in the portal, keep in mind that all the documents have to be uploaded in the original, and the name given while registering should match with the document.
- Finally Declare or Submit, after this your kvs Admission Registration is complete.
Ts ePass Scholarship Scheme
KVS Contact Information
For any kind of problem and suggestion, you can contact through the online portal, if you have any question then you can also ask it through toll-free helpline number. So let’s see how to contact us.
- First of all, visit the official website of KVS
- Here we have to click on the option of Help Desk at the top
- After that, we will reach the new page
KVS Contact Information
- To see the school-wise contact information, first of all, you have to select your state from the list.
- After this, select the school name from the second drop-down menu.
- Now below you can see the complete address of the school, name of the principal, phone number, email, etc.
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2021
- National Scholarship Portal
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admissions 2021-22
To apply for admission in class 1, the mobile app has been launched on Google Play Store, users who do not have a computer can apply through the cyber cafe, or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admissions 2021-22 Mobile You can download the App.
Through the mobile app, we will be able to use all types of services.
Can I modify the application form?
No, once we fill and submit the application form, after that we cannot edit it again, but we can cancel our application and apply again before the last date.
How do I know if my application has been accepted?
For this, you have to check the application status by visiting the KVS official website.
Can I check the status of the application?
After going to the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan, you can check the status of the application by clicking on the option of “Check Application Status”.
How much fee is to be paid for the application?
No, there is no fee for applying, it is absolutely free.