Like every year, this year also the Telangana government has started the process of applying for the award of scholarship. Students who do not yet know about Ts Epass Scholarship, students will be able to get complete information after reading this article. In this post, we will get complete information about the Pre-Matric Scholarship and Post-Matric Scholarship.
According to the order of the Telangana government, the scholarship process has been started, all the students of Telangana state can avail this scheme. The government has started many scholarships simultaneously. To get a scholarship, we have to visit the official website of the ePass Scholarship.
Students who want to join the scholarship program of the Telangana Government, then they can apply online very easily by visiting the official site of the ePass Scholarship. In this post, you have been given complete information about Ts ePass by step.
|Name of Scheme||Ts ePass Scholarship|
|Scheme Run By||Telangana Goverment|
Telangana epass Scholarship
ePass: Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships has been run by the Telangana Government. Through this portal, the Telangana Government offers many types of scholarships. The application has been started once again through the ePass portal. Students who need scholarships can apply. The process of how to apply for the scholarship is explained in this post. Till now, lakhs of students have applied for the ePass Scholarship. Students who have already applied can also check their epass scholarship status.
ePass offer Types of Scholarship
There are many types of scholarships offered to us in the ePass portal. Students can apply online for scholarships according to their own, through this post we will get complete information about the scholarship. In the ePass portal, you are offered all the scholarship programs given in the following list like –
- Post-Metric Scholarship
- Pre-Metric Scholarship
- Corporate Admission
- Overseas Scholarship Services
- Skill Upgradation
- Kalyana Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak
- Intercaste Marriage Incentive Award
- SC Advocates Stipend
All the programs on the list have different eligibility.
Student ePass Eligibility Criteria
Before we join all these schemes, it is very important to know what should be the letter for that, then let us first know what is the eligibility for the scholarship.
- Scheduled Caste and Tribe Welfare students, whose annual family income is two lakh or below, are eligible for this scheme.
- BC and EBC and minority welfare students who come from rural areas and their family income are one lakh fifty thousand or below, they are eligible for this scheme.
- BC and EBC and minority welfare students who come from an urban area and their family income is two lakh or below, the student is eligible for this scheme
- Disabled welfare students whose paternal income is one lakh or less, all the students who are eligible for this scheme can apply now.
- EBC students who have been selected for intermediate courses under the Corporate College Admission Scheme.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter are eligible for the scheme
Students not Eligible ePass Scholarship
- Students belonging to categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC, Minorities, and DW (Disabled) will not be eligible.
- The annual family income of students belonging to Scheduled Caste, Tribe is more than Rs 2 lakh, however, students are not eligible.
- BC and EBC and minority rural area students whose annual family income is more than one lakh fifty thousand rupees.
- BC and EBC and minority urban area students with an annual family income of more than Rs 2 lakh.
- Disabled welfare students whose family income is more than one lakh rupees.
- All Students pursuing part-time courses, online courses.
Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students draw stipend in excess of the scholarship amount in total amount every year, not all students will be eligible.
- Students of BC, EBC, and DW are studying courses offered in MBBS, BDS in Open University, Distance Mode, Category B seats, all those students are not eligible for a scholarship, they cannot apply.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses.
How to Know ePass Application Number
If you want to know the application number, you can find it very easily with the help of the ePass Scholarship Portal. So let’s see how we can find the details of the application number with the help of our phone or computer.
To know the application number, we have to visit the official site of the ePass portal, in the post, the link of the official site is given, clicking on the link can visit the direct portal.
Click on the option of “Know You Application Number”
To find the application number, all the information sought will have to be filled correctly.
- Academic Year
- SSC Exam Number
- Year of Pass
- SSC Pass Type
- Date of Birth
After entering all the information, you have to click on the search button, after clicking on the search button, you can see your application number. If your application number is not showing, then it means your information is not filled correctly and in this case, re-enter the information and click on the search button. Also Check ePass scholarship status
In this post, we have tried to know all the necessary information related to ePass Scholarship, as well as we have tried to know all other information about scholarship. Hopefully after reading this post, you will have got the answers to the important questions related to Ts ePass Scholarship,
if you want any other kind of information, then please comment below. For any type of information related to Telangana ePass Scholarship, you can also visit the official portal.
For any kind of assistance, through the ePass Portal, we can get technical and other types of assistance. If you liked the post, do not forget to comment below, you can also ask your questions through comments.