Delhi e Pass Registration Online, Delhi e Pass Download | Delhi e Pass Status
The coronavirus is still spread all over the world. Since last year, till now, millions of people are battling coronavirus, so the government is running many types of corona rescue operations.
If we talk about India, then the coronavirus continues to grow day by day in India, and thousands of corona patients are being found every day, that is why lockdown has been declared again in many places in India.
The lockdown has been declared for 10 days in Delhi, the capital of our country. In this post, we are going to talk about Delhi E Pass. So if you want to go to Delhi, then why you need Delhi E Pass, you will also know about it.
Apply Delhi E Pass 2021
So as I have told you, the lockdown has been declared again in Delhi, there are many such things between which have been exempted, but for that, there should be Delhi Gov E Pass.
Lockdown has started in Delhi, food, grocery, fruit, vegetable, dairy, meat, drug shops, banks, ATMs, etc. will be open during this time. Apart from this, many religious places are also allowed to be kept open, but no devotees will be able to visit the religious places.
There is an exemption in weddings and funerals, but for all this Delhi Government E Pass will be required. Today we will know in this post, how can apply for Delhi E Pass Online.
Delhi Lock Down e Pass 2021
In view of the increasing cases of Coronavirus, the Night Corfu has been removed and fully locked down for 1 week. The people do not have to face this much trouble, so the government has given a discount on wedding marriages in many shops. According to the instructions from the Delhi government, up to 50 people can attend a wedding.
To get this pass, wedding cards will have to be given, only then you can get the E Pass. The government has also launched the official website to apply for the Delhi E Pass online. No one will have to pay for making an online E Pass. Delhi E Pass has to be built to travel somewhere.
ePass is not required
- Pregnant women
- All private medical person
- doctors, nursing staff
- hospital services [hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinics, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, medical oxygen suppliers, and others|
- supply of medical instruments & consumables, sanitation, security
- students to appear in examination
- A person coming from-going to Airports
- A person coming from /Railway stations
- Person ISBTs allowed traveling
- Examination staff
- All Judicial officers
- staff members of all courts of Delhi
- Electronic and Print Media
- Officers official of GNCT of Delhi/ Autonomous Bodies, Corporations involved in emergency services such as
- Health or Family Welfare or all related medical establishments|
- Prisons/Home Guards/Police/ Civil Defence/ Fire and emergency services District Administration, Pay & Account Office, GAD
- Electricity, Water and Sanitation,
- Transport [Air, Railways, Delhi Metro, Buses] including all incidental
- activities services, essential for smooth functioning of all modes of public transport [such as handling of cargo, ticketing, air freight station, CFS, ICD]
- Disaster Management and related services,
- NIC/NCC and Municipal services, all other essential services.
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id Card
- Mobile Number
- Government issue Card
- On production of valid I card
Delhi Govt e Pass Apply Online
Now we will see how one can apply for the Delhi E PASS online, for this, the Delhi Government has launched the official website.
- Visit the official website first
- After visiting the official website, you have to click on the option of “e-Pass For travel during Curfew”.
- After this, you have to click on the submit button.
- Now you have to submit the form you see
- All the information sought in the form has to be filled in correctly.
- Uploading all required documents
- Submit after uploading
- For this, your application has been completed, the application number has to be entered, with the help of the application number, we can check the application status.
E Pass Status कैसे चेक करें
यदि अपने पहले ही Delhi Gov E Pass के लिए आवेदन कर लिया है तो आपको दुबारा से e Pass के लिए आवेदन करने की आवश्यकता नहीं हैं | आप चाहे तो E Pass Status को भी चेक कर सकते हैं |
- To check e-pass status, one must first go to the official website
- After going to the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Check E Pass Application Status”.
- After clicking on the check status, a new page will open in front of you.
- EPss ID has to be filled to check the status
- After this, click on the check status option, after clicking, the status of your ePass will be shown.