Ration Card Report with Family details Jammu and Kashmir | Online Ration Card correction Jammu and Kashmir | Jammu and Kashmir ration card
In today’s article, we will know about ration cards, if you are from Jammu and Kashmir, then you must read this article because in this article we are going to know about Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card.
In the article, you have been told about how to download ration cards, in addition to how we can print ration cards if you want to see your name on Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card. If it is for this, the whole process has been given in this article, so to know about all these, read this article completely, and also share it with your friends.
Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card 2021
Ration cards are made by the government to get ration to the poor people of all the states of the country at cheap prices. Till now we have taught a lot about the ration cards of the rest of the states of the country, but if you are from Jammu and Kashmir, today we will know everything related to the JAMMU AND Kashmir Ration Card.
Jammu and Kashmir are an integral part of our country, where the government is making ration cards to provide ration to people at very cheap prices, only those people who are financially poor will get the benefit of ration cards. We will learn about how we see our name in the ration card list through the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Department of Food.
Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card Complete Details 2021
|Scheme Name||Ration Card Yojana|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Beneficiary||Jammu Kashmir Poor People|
J&K Ration Card List | जम्मू और कश्मीर राशन कार्ड लिस्ट देखें
Now if you want to see your name in the ration card list of Jammu and Kashmir, you can do so by visiting the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Department of Food. Apart from this, we can do a lot through the official website.
- To see your name in the ration card list, first visit the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Department of Food.
- After visiting the official website, click on the option of MIS & Reports.
- After this, you will be taken to the new page.
- To see the ration card list, click on the Ration Card DRILLDOWN REPORT.
- Now the ration card list will come in front of you according to the district.
- Click above your district
- After this, you have to select your Tehsil
- After this, you have to select your village from the list of villages.
- You will get a complete list of Ration Card in front of you, from which you can see your name.
Jammu Kashmir Ration Card Application Status
When we apply for the ration card, after that we can also see the online Ration Card Application Status. If you have applied, and you want to see the status of your application, then you have to follow this step.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the J&K Ration Card.
- After this, click on the option of MIS & Reports
- Click on the option of the report
- After this, click on the option of Ration Card Application Status Report.
- Selecting your district
- Select de
- Click on Generate Report option
- After this, you can see the application status
How to see Ration Card Details
With the help of the ration card number, we can see the details of any ration card, if you want to see the details of the ration card, then for that you must have the ration card number.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card.
- After visiting the website, click on the option of OTHERS
- Click on the option of Ration Card Search
- Click here to click on the option of Ration Card Details
- If you have a new ration card, the first option is to choose
- If you have an old ration card, then the second option is to choose
- To enter your ration card number
- After that, you can see the details of the ration card by clicking on the search button.
Are you fed up with the information given to us, if yes, please share your feedback with us by commenting below, apart from this, if you have any questions, you can also send it through the comment below, and more about government schemes? For more information, please subscribe to our blog