Today we will learn how to register for Corona Vaccine online, recently the Government of India has made it mandatory for all people who are over 18 years of age to get the Corona vaccine.
Earlier, for people who were more than 45 years of age, it was compulsory to get the corona vaccine, but now people who are more than 18 years of age will have to register online to get the corona vaccine.
The entire process of how to register for the Corona vaccine online is described in detail in this post, so let’s see how to register the Corona vaccine online.
कोरोना वैक्सीन के लिए ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करते हैं, उसकी पूरी प्रक्रिया के बारे में इस पोस्ट में डिटेल में बताया गया है, तो चलिए देखते हैं कैसे ऑनलाइन कोरोना वैक्सीन रजिस्ट्रेशन करना हैं |
CoWIN – Corona Vaccine Registration 2021
For online registration of Corona Vaccine, the Government of India has launched the online official portal, those who are above 18 years of age, they must first register online, only then they will be able to get the Corona vaccine.
If a person is under 18 years of age, such people cannot register for the corona vaccine. If you are over 45 years of age, then you can register for the vaccine online, so let’s see how to register online.
Corona Vaccine Registration, ऑनलाइन कैसे करें 2021
Co-WIN Vaccine Registration Process
The process of online registration is simple, after following the procedure mentioned by us, you will be able to register for the Corona vaccine online on the Cowin Portal. Whatever procedure is mentioned in this post, you can also do that process on the Cowin Mobile App.
- First of all, visit the official website through your device’s browser.
- To visit the official website, search by typing www.cowin.gov.in in the search bar.
- After visiting the official website main page, you will get to see many options.
- To register on the Cowin Portal, click on the option of “Register/sign in Yourself”.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, as if you were looking in the image below.
Register or Signin for Vaccination
Sign in For Vaccination Online
- Sing-in will have to be done with the help of a mobile number. You can also sign in to the portal through Arogya Setu Mobile or Umang Mobile App.
- Enter the mobile number and click on the option “Get OTP”
- After this, you have to sign in by entering OTP received your mobile number.
- After Signin, the registration form will open in front of you.
You can register 4 members of your family for corona vaccination with a mobile number. To register, you have to click on the option of “Register Member”.
- Select one of your government IDs
- Enter id number
- enter name
- Enter the year of birth
- Click on the “Register” option
- Schedule the date for whichever date you want to apply the corona vaccine
- To find the nearest Vaccination Center, enter your Area PIN Code
- Schedule an appointment on the date on which you want the Corona vaccine applied.
Delhi E Pass 2021 | Delhi Lockdown e Pass Online Apply
How to Check your nearest vaccination center or slots availability
If you are over 45 years of age and you want to get Corona Vaccine, then you can get Corona Vaccine without registering online by going to Corona Vaccination Center.
So if you want to find the nearest Corona VACCINATION center, you can do it yourself through the Cowin Portal.
- First of all, go to the official website
- After going to the home page of the official website, you have to come down to scroll.
- You will see the option to check the nearest vaccination center and slots available on the home page.
Check Nearest Vaccination Center
- If you want to get information about the nearest Corona Vaccination Center through Area Pin Code, then for that you have to enter the Area Pin Code and click on the search button.
- According to the district, you can find the Corona Vaccination Center near you. For this, you have to go to the option of “Search By District”.
How to Book Flight Ticket Online
इन बातों को ध्यान रखें
When you register for the Corona Vaccine, then at the end you have to go to the Corona Vaccination Center on your appointment date, but keep in mind that whatever ID you have chosen while registering with you while going to the Vaccination Center, Have to take it with you.
If a person has not registered his Online Corona Vaccination, then he will not take the Corona vaccine, first, he will have to register.