West Bengal Student Credit Card Details, Student Credit Card Loan Amount | Online Registration For West Bengal Student Credit Card
Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has given a big gift to all the students of Bengal. The Chief Minister on Wednesday launched a Student Credit Card for the students of Bengal, through which students will be able to take education loans up to 10 lakhs at very low interest. In today’s post, we are going to know about Bangal #StudentCreditCard. If a student wants to take advantage of Bengal Student Credit Card, then what will he have to do for that? We will also know how eligible students of Bengal can apply for student credit cards online.
West Bengal Student Card Details
So first of all you will be happy to know all the students, Bengal Student Credit Card has been officially launched by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee herself has given this information by tweeting from her Twitter handle.
Where Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee launched this scheme, I am very happy to announce that Student Credit Card has been launched for all students in West Bengal. With this, such students who want to complete their further studies, they will be able to take a loan of up to 10 lakhs at a very low-interest rate through student credit card. This will also make the youth self-reliant.
Some eligibility criteria have been kept for taking student credit cards, only the students who fulfill them will be able to take advantage of student credit card loans. The complete details of the West Bengal Student Credit Card have been mentioned in the article below.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Highlights 2021
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Student Credit card|
|Lanch Date||June 30, 2021|
|objective||Providing student loans|
Purpose of West Bengal Student Credit Card
West Bengal Student Credit Card has been introduced recently. The main objective of this scheme is to make the students self-reliant so that they can complete their further studies, for this loans up to a maximum of 10 lakhs will be given by the state government at very low interest through student credit cards.
Through the scheme, students who wish to pursue secondary, higher secondary, madrassa, graduation and post-graduation including professional degree and other equivalent courses in any school, madrasa, college, university, and other affiliated institutions in India or in any other country Students can take a loan for Students can apply online for Student Credit Card for any of the following purposes.
I am delighted to announce that Govt of West Bengal has launched the Student Credit Card today. To make the youth of Bengal self-reliant, the Scheme shall provide a loan of up to ₹10 Lakh with an annual simple interest: West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee pic.twitter.com/zSlDluxDGK— ANI (@ANI) June 30, 2021
Benefits of West Bengal Student Credit Card
Now we are going to talk, what are the benefits of the West Bengal Student Credit Card. Any student of the state who wants to take advantage of a student credit card can take advantage of the scheme by applying online through the official website.
It has been seen many times, financially weak students who are good in studies but are not capable enough to complete their further studies. But now for all those students, who want to complete further studies from any college and university in any country, then 10 lakhs from the West Bengal state government so that education loans will be given at very low interest.
WB Student Credit Card Special
- Under the scheme, loans can be taken for various competitive exams like IAS preparation, medical preparation, engineering preparation, etc.
- Under WB Student Credit Card, students will be given loans up to a maximum of 10 lakhs.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant can apply online, for this, the official website has been launched, the complete process of application has been explained below.
- You can also take loans to study in different types of coaching and institutions.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme will be provided loans at 4% per annum interest through state co-operative banks and its affiliated central co-operative banks and district central co-operative banks, in addition to private banks.
- If the student repays the student credit card loan during his education studies, then he will be given a rebate of 1% interest
- The maximum age limit for getting West Bengal Student Credit Card is 40 years
- The maximum time to repay the loan is 15 years
How to do the repayment of student credit card loan and when
Here complete information is given about how and when to pay the loan amount. The maximum repayment time for a loan taken under Student Credit Card is 15 years. If the student wishes, the loan can be paid off before the repayment period. If the student repays the loan early, then he will be given a rebate of 1% on the interest charged, as well as will avoid any kind of penalty by the bank.
Students can take loans up to a maximum of 10 of the Student Credit Card, on which they will have to pay a maximum of 4% interest. Till the loan is completed, the amount of interest will remain 4%, so that the student will not have to face any kind of trouble in paying the simple interest.
Document Required for Apply West Bengal Studnet Credit Card
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- passport size photo
- bank details
- student mobile number
- Student’s parent’s mobile number
- income certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- E-mail ID
How to Apply for West Bengal Student Credit Card
Whoever is eligible to take the benefits of the scheme, they can take advantage of the scheme by registering online through the official website. The complete details of what is the process of online application are given below.
- To apply online, first, you have to go to the official website, where we will see many options
- The option of “Student Registration” will appear in the top part of the site, click on it
- After this, a registration form will open in front of you.
- Fill in all the information asked in the registration form correctly
- After filling all the information correctly, click on the button “Register”
- After this, your registration will be completed
- Once the registration is complete, log in to the home page of the portal
- After logging into the portal, Student Credit Card Application Form will open in front of you.
- All the information asked in the form has to be filled correctly and stick
- Now all the necessary documents asked in the form will have to be uploaded
- After this, after finally verifying, you have to click on the submit button, after doing this your form has been submitted.
- The loan amount will be issued to the student’s bank account within a few days.
Hopefully, you must have got the complete information, if you all have any questions related to the post, which you want to ask, then you can ask for it through the comment below. For any kind of help and suggestion related to the West Bengal Student Credit Card, official toll-free numbers have been given, on which we can get help by calling and can also email.
- Toll-Free Number – 1800-102-8014
- Email Adress – [email protected]
Can I apply for student credit card online?
Online application can be done through the official website, the complete process of application has been explained in this post.
How much loan can one take against West Bengal Student Credit Card?
Students can take a loan up to a maximum of 10 lakhs with the help of a WB Student Credit Card, on which they will have to pay 4% interest per annum.
What is the application fee for Student Credit Card?
While applying online, the applicant does not have to pay any kind of charge, we can apply online by ourselves without paying any fee.