Today we are going to know about Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Odisha in this post, this scheme has been launched by Odisha State Government, and only those people who are residents of Odisha will get this scheme. To take advantage of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Odisha, applicants can apply through the official website of ssepd.gov.in.
If any one of you wants to know about Madhu Babu Pension Yojana or wants to apply online to take benefits of pension, then the whole process is given in this post. So let us know the most, how can take advantage of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021.
Madhu Babu Pension Scheme 2021
So let’s first know about this scheme, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has ordered all the officers of the state, that under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, all those women who have died due to corona-virus should be given pension within 15 days. Because she has lost her husband, son, parents. During the manager review meeting, also directed to provide three months advance pension to all the social security scheme beneficiaries of the state.
Madhu Pension Yojana Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Madhu Babu Pension Scheme, 2021|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Odisha|
|Scheme Launch by||Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
Madhu Babu Pension scheme Details
This scheme has been launched by the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, and Madhu Babu Pension Yojana was first launched in January 2008, This scheme is a merger of two pension schemes name Revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989 and Disability Pension Rules, 1985.
If you do not know about this scheme yet, then read this post carefully, because we are also going to know about how to apply online for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
Benefits of Madhu Babu Pension Scheme
There are many benefits of the scheme, such families whose house is due to the death of a family member due to corona virus, then they will be given pension for 3 months under this scheme. The scheme was first launched in the year 2008, since then till date many people are taking benefit of the scheme, those who are not getting the benefit of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, they can now apply through online application. |
Transgender can take advantage of this scheme, apart from this the Odisha government has decided, 48 lakh Madhu Babu Pension Yojana beneficiaries will be given financial assistance of 1000 rupees at a time. Apart from all these, there are many other benefits, about which we are going to know.
Transgender Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Different types of people live in our society, one of them is the society, Transgender society. Odisha government has started a pension scheme for transgender society. The benefit of which will be given to the elderly transgender. Through the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, the pension will now be given to the marginals in the form of financial assistance through Odisha.
Through the scheme, those who are between the age of 60 to 80 years, they will be given Rs 500 per month as financial assistance. Those who are more than 80 years of age will be given Rs 900 as a pension per month through Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
If someone wants to take advantage of this scheme, then they can apply online in this way.
Eligibility criteria of Madhu Babu Pension Scheme
- Only the people of Odisha can join the scheme.
- Those whose age is between 60 to 80 years or more can apply for the scheme.
- If the applicant is a widow, then no age limit has been prescribed for him.
- If the person is a leprosy patient showing signs of deformity (regardless of age)
- If a woman is above 30 years of age and belongs to a BPL family
- If the applicant is suffering from any dangerous disease then he can take advantage of the scheme without any age limit.
- If the age of the person is more than 5 years and he is disabled then he can take benefit of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
- If the person is the widow of an AIDS patient
- The person should not be linked to any other pension scheme of the state and central
- The amount of pension is deposited in his bank account on the 15th of every month.
|If the age is between 60 to 80 years||500/-|
|Above 80 years||900/-|
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Document Required
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Cast Certificate
- BPL Ration Card
- Disability certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Residential Certificate
Madhu Babu Pension Scheme Application Process
Any applicant can apply online, the process of online application is simple, and any person can apply online. If you want to apply for offline scheme. So you can apply for it through Block Development Officer (BDO). We will know about the process of applying online in this post.
- First of all, go to the official website to apply
- After going to the main page of the official website, you will get to see many options.
- On the main page, click on the option of “Pension Scheme”
- After this, a new page will open in front of you
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana has to be selected from the list and then click on the process button
- Now a form will open in front of you, as seen in the image below.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the form
- Select the type of pension in the list
- A scanned copy of all the required documents have to be uploaded
- You have to give your bank details, as well as upload the passbook of the bank
- Finally, you have to submit the form, your application is complete, now you save the application number.
Madhu Babu Pension Type
- Old Age Pension
- Widow Pension
- Disability Pension
- Case of Leprosy Patient
- Widow Pension AIDS/HIV
- Disability Pension AIDS/HIV
- Unmarried Woman Pension
- Divorcee Woman
Track Application Status
After the application is completed, we can check the application status online, if you want to track the status of the pension application, then follow this process.
- To know the status of the application, visit the official website
- After going to the home page of the official website, click on the option of “Pension Scheme”.
- To track the application status, click on the option of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana from the list.
- Click on the Track option
- Enter your Application ID
- After that click on the search button
- Now your application status will be shown in front of you
MBPY Helpline Number
If you want to make any kind of help or complaint, then you can get help for that by calling the helpline number. For any kind of help, you can call on Help Line Number 18003457150.
If you liked the post, then do comment below, you can ask for any kind of help through the comment below or you can visit the official website.
I am transgender, can I take benefit of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
Yes, any transgender who is above 60 years of age can apply for the scheme.
How much pension will I get?
If the age of the beneficiary is minimum 60 years and maximum 80 years, then they will be given a pension of Rs 500 per month under the pension scheme, Rs 900 will be given to the beneficiary above the age of 80 years.
Can I apply I am from Odisha?
Only permanent residents of Odisha can take benefit of Madhu Babu Pension Scheme.