Odisha Voter Id Portal has been launched by the Government of Odisha to provide better facilities to the people of Odisha, in this post today we are going to know about Odisha Voter ID Portal, and how we can get any information related to our Voter ID You can also do the work, to understand about it in full detail.
We are going to know how to see his or her entire family name in the voter list through the Odisha voter portal, as well as how you can do it if you want to download the voter list pdf. You are also going to know about it in full detail.
Digital Voter ID Card: How to Download Voter id Card and eKYC 2021
Odisha Voter List Portal 2021
There are many such documents in our life, which we need again and again. Out of that, the most important document is Voter Id Card. How important is the voter ID card, we all know that if someone wants to get a voter ID, then he must first add his name to the Voter List?
Those who have completed 18 years of age have full right to vote, but before that, the names of all those eligible persons should be on the voter list, if a person has completed 18 years of age, and his name is known as a voter. If you are not on the list, you cannot use your vote at the time of the election.
Through Election Commission, the name of any person is added to the voter list, and the voter ID card can be made only by people who are residents of India.
CEO Odisha Portal 2021 Highlight
|Scheme Name||CEO Portal Odisha|
|Launched By||Election Commission of India|
|an objective||For Voter ID service|
New Voter Id Card Apply Online
Benefits of Odisha CEO Portal
We all know about the many benefits of Voter ID, but if we talk about Odisha Voter Id Portal, then not one but many of its benefits. Through the Odisha Voter ID portal, we can do any work related to Voter ID online, like if you want to see your name on Odisha Voter List, you can do that too. Apart from this, you can also download Voter Id Form.
If you want to download the Voter List PDF Format, you can do it as well, the entire process is given in this post.
How to Download Odisha Voter List pdf
So if you want to download the voter list, then for that we have told the whole process step-by-step, follow the steps given by us to download the Odisha voter list.
Visit the official website first After going to the official website home page, go to the tab “For Voters” After this, click on the option of “View Electoral Roll”
View Electoral Roll
- First, select your district
- Select Assembly Constituency
- Select your booth
- Fill the Captcha Code
- Then click on “Ok”
- Finally, you can download the voter list by clicking on Download Integrated ERoll.
Search Your Name in Odisha Voter List
Do you want to know the name of you and any of your family members in the voter list or not. You can search your name in the voter list online, the process of searching is very simple.
- To search your name in the Odisha voter list, first of all, you have to go to the official website of CEO Odisha.
- After going to the official website, you have to click on the option of “Search Your Name in the Voter List”.
- After this, you will reach the National Voters Service Portal, as seen in the image below.
Search your Name in Voter List
- Now all the information sought in the form has to be filled incorrectly, such as name, state, district, constituency, etc.
- After filling in the information in the form, you have to click on the option of search, after which if your name is in the voter list, then its details will be shown.
Learning License Print
Search Polling Station on Google Map
If you want to find the nearest polling booth, you have to go to the Odish CEO. We can know the live location of any polling station through Google Map.
- To find your polling station, first, go to the official website
- After visiting the official website, click on the option of “Polling Station Locations on Google Map”.
- After this, the website of psleci.nic.in will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in your information
- After filling in all the information, click on the button “Search”
- After this, the list of polling stations will open in front of you.
Download Odisha Add, Delete, Correct, & Transfer