Apply Aadhaar Card PVC Online Follow Simple Step | Order You PVC Aadhaar Card
How important is the Aadhaar card for all of us, we all know this, but keeping the Aadhaar card safe is also a great responsibility of all of us, today we have a PVC Aadhaar Card in this post and how we sat home very easily. Can order online
It was not possible to Order online PVC Aadhaar Card a few months before today. But now anyone can order their PVC aadhaar card. So in this post, we are going to know how to get your PVC card made and which process will have to be followed for this. Complete information about the PVC aadhar card is given in this post.
- What is PVC Aadhaar Card 2021
- PVC Aadhaar Card Importance
- Aadhaar PVC Card Key Highlights
- Benefit Of PVC Aadhar Card
- Feature of PVC Aadhaar Card
- Order Your PVC Aadhaar Card | Apply PVC Aadhaar Card
- How to Apply Aadhaar PVC
- How to Check Aadhaar PVC Card Print Status
- How much does it cost to order a PVC Aadhaar Card?
- I can order aadhaar pvc card through mAadhaar mobile app?
- How long does it take for Aadhar card to arrive at the delivery address?
What is PVC Aadhaar Card 2021
You all must have this question in your mind, what is a PVC Card, so let’s know about PVC Aadhaar Card. The full form of PVC is polyvinyl chloride. PVC Aadhaar cards are plastic cards just like ATM cards, and PAN cards. Which is very strong and durable.
Before today, when we got our Aadhaar card made, we used to mix the Aadhaar card of paper there which was very weak and thin, but now we can get our plastic Aadhaar card online which will be very strong.
PVC Aadhaar Card Importance
At present, the Aadhaar card is the most important document that we always have to keep with us. But due to the Aadhar card being paper, it is very important to keep it safe from water and any other liquid. But now anyone can print their PVC Aadhaar Card which will be made of strong plastic, just like your ATM.
Aadhaar PVC Card Key Highlights
|Name||PVC Aadhaar Card|
|PVC Aadhaar Card Charges||Rs 50/-|
|Delivery by||Speed Post|
Benefit Of PVC Aadhar Card
The Aadhaar card making organization, UIDAI has tweeted and told that now any person can get their PVC Aadhaar Card made, for that, they will have to spend only 50 rupees. If we talk about the feature of the aadhaar card, then more advanced features have been given in it.
Now the Aadhaar card will not be affected by any kind of water and liquid. Being plastic, it is much safer than before. Some features of PVC Aadhaar Card are given –
#AadhaarInYourWallet Don’t have your mobile number registered to your Aadhaar? Don’t worry, you can use any mobile number to receive OTP for authentication of your Aadhaar PVC order. Click on the link https://t.co/TVsl6Xh1cX to order now. pic.twitter.com/58CEPspPYW
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) October 13, 2020
Feature of PVC Aadhaar Card
It will be much stronger than before, and it will have advanced security features. It will be attractive to watch now, will be more durable, and will not deteriorate soon.
The QR Code given on the card will be secure.
- Secure QR Code
- Micro text
- Ghost image
- Issue Date & Print Date
- Guilloche Pattern
Order Your PVC Aadhaar Card | Apply PVC Aadhaar Card
To apply for Aadhaar Card, we have to follow some steps, after following the steps given below, you can apply for a plastic Aadhaar card.
First of all, to apply for Aadhaar Card, we have to visit the official website of UIDAI, to visit the website search UIDAI in Google, and clicks on the link in the first place.
After visiting the main portal of UIDAI, click on the option of “My Aadhaar”.
Now you have to click on the option of Aadhaar PVC Card.
After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, as you can see in the image below.
How to Apply Aadhaar PVC
- To apply for an Aadhaar card, enter your Aadhaar number or VID number.
- Enter the security code given below,
- After that click on the OTP option
- Now an OTP will be received on the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar, enter the received OTP.
- After entering the mobile number received OTP, click on Verify. After the mobile number is verified, the Aadhar card preview will be shown.
If all the details shown in the preview are correct, then click on the option of payment. Here, you will have to pay 50 delivery CHARGES to order your Aadhaar PVC card.
After payment is completed, your PVC Aadhaar Card will be sent to Register Adress through SpeedPost.
How to Check Aadhaar PVC Card Print Status
You can also check Aadhaar PVC Card Print Status through the official portal of UIDAI, and find out how long your PVC Aadhaar Card will reach you.
- To check the status, first, visit the official portal of uidai.
- After visiting the portal, click on the option “My Aadhaar” above the dashboard.
- After that click on the option of “Check PVC Aadhaar Status”, after clicking a new window will open,
- On the new window, you will have to enter the SRN (Service Request Number) and Aadhaar number,
- After completing the Captcha verification, click on “Check Status”.
- When you click on check status, then your Aadhaar Card PVC Status Show starts.
You can apply your PVC Aadhaar Status and Online PVC Aadhaar Card after following all these steps.
Aadhaar Card Apply Online, Registration
Hopefully after following all these steps, you must have ordered your PVC Aadhaar Card. If you have already ordered your Aadhaar card, then definitely share this post with your friends.
If you are facing any kind of problem with applying PVC Aadhaar, then you can also get help with the help of official website. For any kind of assistance, you have to click on the option of Help & Support of the portal.
If you do not understand anything after reading this post, then you can also ask through the following comment, I will try my best to give your questions. Thank you
How much does it cost to order a PVC Aadhaar Card?
We have to pay Rs 50 for Aadhar PVC Card, after that the card is delivered to your address through speed post.
I can order aadhaar pvc card through mAadhaar mobile app?
To order, you have to click on the option of Order Aadhaar Card, a 12 digit Aadhaar number will have to be entered and PVC Aadhaar Card will have to be entered.
How long does it take for Aadhar card to arrive at the delivery address?
After ordering the Aadhaar PVC Card, it is delivered to the delivery address within a maximum of 21 days.