E-Auction Registration Rajasthan Housing Board | e-Auction Registration Process Step-by-Step
Rajasthan government has launched an online portal, through the portal we can apply online to buy an online flat, the application process is simple. To apply, we have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Housing Board e-auction.
The state government established Rajasthan Housing Board (RHB) in 1970 as an autonomous body 1970 to buy flats for people at a very low price. The Rajasthan board has started an e-auction to sell the flat, through which we can participate in online flat auctions.
Only people of Rajasthan can take advantage of this scheme, the process of online registration is explained in this post.
Rajasthan Housing Board (RHB) 2021
According to the statement issued by the Rajasthan Housing Board, due to the economic downturn in the country, there are many flats that have not been sold yet, so the Rajasthan Housing Board has decided that all the remaining felts will now be auctioned through the online portal. For this, the board has also launched the official portal.
Online, any buyer can register to buy a flat online, for this they will have to go to the official website and register to participate in the auction. After registration, the registration fee will have to be paid.
RHB – e-Auction Details 2021
|Scheme||Rajasthan Housing Board e-Auction|
|Benefits||Buy Flats Online|
|Official Webiste||RHB Official Website|
E-auction Rajasthan Housing Board
To participate in the e-auction, the applicant will have to pay the registration fee. Buyers can register from home only through the official portal of e-Auction Rajasthan Housing Board, they do not need to go anywhere. The details of how to register are explained in detail in this post.
Now the online process has been started by the RHB Authority so that the remaining flats can be sold in a very short time.
Benefits of Rajasthan Housing Portal
- Now online shopping will be able to join e-Auction
- Applicant must first register on the portal
- Time will be saved, and fees will be paid through the portal.
- Buyers will be able to buy flats present at prime location
- Flats will also be available for shop and shopping mall
- There will be around 24000 houses in Rajasthan e-auction, on which buyers will be able to auction.
Rajasthan Housing Board processing fee
|Income group (आय वर्ग)||Processing fee (प्रोसेसिंग शुल्क)|
|Economically weaker section |
(आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग)
(कम आय वाले समूह)
|Middle-income group- A|
(मध्यम आय वर्ग)
|Middle-income group- B|
(मध्यम आय वर्ग)
|High-income group (HIG)|
(उच्च आय वर्ग)
E-Auction Rajasthan Housing Board Registration Fee
|Income group||Annual income||Registration fee|
|EWS -(Economically weaker section)||Less than Rs 3 lakhs||7,000|
|LIG -(Low-Income-Group)||Rs 3 lakhs – Rs 6 lakhs||15,000|
|MIG-A -(Middle-Income-Group)||Rs 6 lakhs – Rs 12 lakhs||50,000|
|MIG-B -(Middle-Income-Group)||Rs 12 lakhs – Rs 18 lakhs||80,000|
|HIG -(High-Income-Group)||More than Rs 18 lakhs||1,20,000|
RHB Flat Location
Under this scheme, buyers can buy more than 24000 flats at different locations in the state. You can see all the locations in the list, where flats are currently available.
- Sawai Madhopur
Bidder Registration Process
If you want to register, for that you will have to follow the step by us, you can do this step through both your phone and computer.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website.
- After visiting the official website, you will have to follow this process.
- Click on the registration option
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Bidder Registration”.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you
- All the information sought in the registration form has to be filled up such as company details, personal details, login details, bank details, etc.
- After this, it has to be done at the option of register,
- Uploading all required documents
- After this, you have to pay the registration fee, you can pay the registration fee through net banking and debit card, credit.
- Submit after paying the fees, now your registration has been completed.
Payment Details Under Rajasthan Housing Board
|किस्त की राशि||स्वतंत्र घर||बहुमंजिला फ्लैट|
|First EMI (1 महीनें )||22.5%||15%|
|Second EMI (4 महीनें)||22.5%||15%|
|Third EMI (7 महीनें)||22.5%||15%|
|Fourth EMI (10 महीनें)||22.5%||15%|
|Fifth EMI (13 महीनें)||10%|
|Sixth EMI (16 महीनें)||10%|
|Seventh EMI (19 महीनें)||10%|
RHB Contact Details
If you have a question or a complaint, you can get help by calling the toll-free number for it, or you can also get your question or suggestion by email.
Email: email@example.com, Phone: 0141-2740812, 2740113, 2740614, Fax: 0141-2740175, 2740593, 2740746
which Location flats and house are available for sale?
Jaipur, quota, Bikaner, Alwar, Udaipur, Sawai Madhopur
I am not a resident of Rajasthan, can I buy a house?
No, Only residents of Rajasthan can take advantage of Rajasthan Housing.