LIC Online Payment of Premium, lic Online Payment of Loan Interest, LIC Online Payment By Credit Card | How to pay lic in Online, LIC Online Payment Login
In today’s post, we are going to know about LIC, many of you who know about LIC, because LIC is India’s largest and oldest Life Insurance company. Life Insurance Corporation provides us with different types of facilities. LIC’s insurance company sells insurance all over India, and this company has lakhs of customers. Those who are associated with LIC company, have to deposit their insurance premium every month. If the insured does not pay the premium on time, then he also has to pay late fees.
LIC Online Payment Portal
So, LIC has launched an online payment portal for better convenience of its customers, through which we can pay our policy premium online without going anywhere. So in today’s post, we will know how to make online LIC Premium Payment through the official website of ebiz.licindia.in.
LIC – Life Insurance Corporation
In today’s post, we are going to know about LIC Premium Online Payment Fast Secure Methods through this post. Those who had to visit the LIC branch to pay their premium will now be able to pay the premium online by themselves, in this post, we are going to know about not one but many ways, through which Online LIC Payment can be done. So let us know about all these methods one by one.
LIC Premium Payment through Online
Users who are not registered on LIC’s portal can Direct Payment through the official portal of ebiz.licindia.in, this is the easiest and simplest date to make LIC Online Payment, by following these methods any user will be very You can easily do it by paying your LIC.
We can pay all these online on the portal of ebiz.licindia.in
- lic online payment of loan interest
- Advance Premium Payment LIC
- Loan Payment
- Renewal Premium/Revival
- First of all, we have to go to the official website
- After going to the home page of the official website, you will see many options.
- You have to click on the option of “Pay Direct” in the top menu bar or you can also reach directly from this link https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#DirectPay
- After this, we will see the dashboard like this, as you are seeing in the image below
- Now you have to select the premium from the list, like if you want to do loan repayment then you have to select the option of “Loan Repayment”.
- After this, a new dashboard will open in front, as seen in the image below.
We can pay our premium by following three simple steps, for this, we have to click on the “Process” button below. After that, you will reach the new page.
- First of all, the LIC policy number has to be entered
- After this the premium installment amount has to be entered
- fill the date of birth and email address
- After filling in the mobile number, click on the “Submit” button below
- you will reach the next step, where we will see the complete details of the loan
- To make your LIC Online Payment, click on the button “Payment”
We can pay our LIC premium online through Net banking, Debit card, Credit card etc.
Online LIC Payment through Customer Portal
The second and easiest way is to pay your premium through LIC Customer Portal sitting at home. To make an online payment from the official website of licindia, we have to follow some simple steps, whose complete process is given below.
- First of all, we have to visit the official portal of LIC India
- After that, we have to visit the home page
- Here we have to first register in the portal to make an online payment, for this, we have to click on the option of “Register User” appearing on the home page.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you, as will be seen in the image below.
After filling in your complete information in the register form, you will have to Click on register. After the registration is complete, you have to go back to the home page.
After registering, we have to login and make online payment.
To log in, you have to fill in the customer details like user id/email address/mobile number and password, date of birth, etc.
After filling in all the details, we have to click on the Sign-in button, after that, we will be logged in to the portal.
- Click on the option of “Online Payment” appearing on the dashboard, after which you will reach the payment dashboard.
- Now select the policy from the list for which you want to pay the premium
- In the next step click on the “Check & Pay” button
- Now your normal payment verification message will come, but we have to click on the check & pay button
- After this, different types of payment gateways will open in front of us, out of which you have to pay the premium through your payment gateway.
PAY LIC Payment through Mobile App
We also get the facility of LIC Online Payment through the official mobile app of LIC, if you want to pay your LIC Premium through your mobile, then you can do that very easily, for this you just have to Google Download LIC PAYDirect and LIC Customer mobile app from Play Store.
- To download the app go to Google Play Store
- Search by typing LICPAYDIRECT or LIC Customer in the search bar of Google Play Store
- After that click on the install button to install the app on your phone.
- Once the app is installed on your phone, you can take advantage of all the services of LIC through your phone.
LIC App can also be downloaded through the official website.
What is LIC Customer Care Number?
For any kind of help and complaint, you can get help by calling toll-free number 91 22 6827 6827.
I am not a registered user can I pay premium online?
Yes, any person can make online payment of LIC through DirectPay, its complete details are given in this post.
Can I pay premium from my phone?
For this, we have to download the official mobile app of LIC from Google Play Store.